Wednesday, December 12, 2018

New Hampshire


I’m back!

My regular two month visit with family in western Canada, together with preparation for a few local art events, has done a number on my pledge to regularly update my blog.

I’m now back home in New Hampshire and gearing up for the final few weeks of the holiday season. I have of course accumulated a whole bunch of fresh artwork, and I’ll be sharing that with you here in the near future.

Here’s a quick preview. In the previous post I showed a small orange sketchbook down in the lower right corner of a picture of some of my tools. I brought another one of this size (yellow) with me to Canada, and here’s a quick, uncommented video of the record of my visit.



Hang in there, and I’ll be back soon with further artwork and commentary.

But I jumped right back into things once I got home. Yesterday I presented the first of a series of 4 art classes at the Smyth Public Library in Candia, New Hampshire. I am in the process of setting up another set of classes at the library in Atkinson. Next week I'll be giving a talk based on my most recent book, A Small City by the Sea: An Artist’s View of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, at a local retirement community.

Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment